Terms of Service
The term "29travels" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is in Sunnyvale, CA, 94089. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- You must be 13 years and older to use this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other 29travels.com users.
- You may not use the 29travels.com service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ('Content')that you submit, post, and display on the 29travels.com service.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any 29travels.com members ('Spam').
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of 29travels.com, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Any loss of, or damage to, data is not the responsibility of 29travels.com. Use of this service is at your own risk.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your 29travels.com account. While 29travels.com prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that 29travels.com cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and, despite our best efforts, may be exposed to such materials and that you use the 29travels.com service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the 29travels.com service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Note: This site makes use of services provided by Google Maps API. If you choose to embed any maps from 29travels on your website/blog, you are also agreeing to comply by Google's Terms of Service.
If you have any questions about these terms of service, please use the contact form.